Crazicards Postcard Swap - November 2011

Last months Postcard swap was once a huge success and the art work that was sent in for swaps was just brilliant.

The theme for November was "Christmas Trees". And I received a total of 18 fabulous postcards which is fab considering everyone is in the middle of making their Christmas Cards.


This is the last Postcard Swap for 2011 and I am really looking forward to starting a fresh in 2012 as I know that the swaps are just going to be amazing.

If your interested in joining in please visit my swap group on Facebook here . It doesn't matter what level of crafter you are everyone is welcome.

If your not already a member you will need to register and you will need to accept my friends request so that I can invite you to the swap event. It's as simple as that...

Now here are the fantastic Postcards from the November swap:


 
 

 

 

 

 
 

Well done ladies these are all fantastic.

Until next time Happy Crafting xx

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...