Crazicards Weekly ATC Challenge - Remembrance

This weeks just for fun ATC challenge is "Remembrance".

As an ex-soldier this weeks just for fun challenge has a lot of meaning. Remembering those people with whom I served with and who are no longer here brings a heavy heart but remembering the good times we have had in the past brings back good memories.

This week I made 2 ATC's for the challenge :


For both of theses ATC's I used Sheena's Poppies and Daisies I coloured them in with Promarkers.

Once I had finished colouring them in I added a couple of rub on words them triple embossed them both using Utee. I then cracked them to give a shattered glass effect.

Here are a few other fantastic ATC's entered in this challenge:







Until next time Happy Crafting xx

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...