Male Birthday Card

Today I thought I would show you a birthday card that I made for my brother-in-law. I always get stuck for men's cards so I decided to try something different, for me anyway, and this is the end result.


The motorbike is from Clarity Stamp and I coloured it in with Promarkers

The 3 tiles were stamped and again coloured in with Promarkers and then I used Craftynotions Jewel Enamels - Diamond Clear to cover them. Giving them a ceramic tile effect.

I chose a nice co-ordinating background and added some Black ribbon before attaching the tiles and the greeting. I am really pleased with this one and will no doubt be trying it again in different colours. And especially now that Letraset have released thei Metallic Promarker Set.

Until next time, Happy Crafting xx

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...