Crazicards Weekly ATC Challenge - Romance

This weeks just for fun ATC challenge is "Romance".

I love this theme as there are so many different things you can do. I chose a Clarity Stamp for my ATC this week.


I had a great time making this ATC. First of all I stamped the background out using Archival ink. And the I decided to make the corset out of Angelina Fibres.

To do that I inked up the stamp and placed it face up on the table. I then took some Angelina Fibres and spread them out over the top of the stamp and covered this with copier paper before ironing it with a medium hot iron.

Once that was done I repeated the process using a different colour of Angelina Fibres to give me a contrasting centre piece to the basque.

Once finished I cut out the centre panel of the 2nd basque and stitched it using thick Black thread to the first one. I the attached the whole thing to the front of my ATC once I had inked the edges in Pink.

And there you have a cheeky little ATC with a Romantic theme ....

I can't wait for next weeks challenge. I you would like to join in please visit the Crazicards Facebook group here, you will also be able to see the other fantastic creations made by our members once you become a member.
The new weekly swap theme will be posted every Saturday afternoon.
Until next time Happy Crafting xx

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...