A Few Cards For The Children In Need Appeal


I was recently asked by my mum to help her make some cards for a Children in Need Coffee Morning that her and her fellow residents at Phoenix Court in Darlington were having today 18th November 2011.



As it is such a fantastic cause she didn't have to ask me twice and I set to making a these cards for her to sell at the coffee morning.

I made 11 in total, with sentiments such as Just a Note, Happy Birthday and Thank you.

Each card was hand stamped using Memento Ink and then coloured in using Promarkers.

I matted and layered each card using bright coloured card to match each topper using my Spellbinder Dies.

And I cut out some mini tags for the sentiments and made some miniature ribbons to finish them off.

These fabulous little stamps were free on a magazine and were sent to me by a very good friend of mine Jane from Bonny Scotland, sadly Jane is not a stamper so had no use for them. They fit the occasion of Children in Need perfectly.

Fingers crossed the cards all sell and we make a good amount to make a decent donation for this fantastic cause.

I will update this post once the cards have been sold and we have a total.

Until next time Happy Crafting xx

UPDATE: All in all we made £40 for Children in need throught the sale of handmade cards.

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...