Crazicards Weekly ATC Challenge - Bonfire Night

This weeks just for fun ATC challenge is "Bonfire Night.

I really enjoyed making this at. Lets face it with all the fireworks that have been let loose over the weekend around where I live I had plenty of inspirations to help me along.



To make this ATC i chose a piece of black American Crafts card stock and drew the houses for the skyline using a white marker.

I then took my Sakura Gel pens and went over the skyline to make it sparkly blue, and I drew in the fireworks in the sky. Unfortunately this photo doesn't show you how sparkly this actually is.

I then took my Promarkers and drew the rockets, barrel and other fireworks which I also added sparkly highlights to using my Sakura gel pens, and cut them all out.

I glazed the barrel using glossy accents, then using my 3D glue gel I put everything together.

A fab little ATC for bonfire night.

Visit the Crazicards Facebook group here to see the other fantastic creations made by our members.

I am looking forward to next weeks fun challenge, if you would like to join in please pop over and join the swap group on Facebook we have a great gang and all new crafters are welcome The new weekly swap theme will be posted every Saturday afternoon.

Until next time Happy Crafting xx

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...