Sheena Douglas New Stamps


I was having a play with the fabulous new stamps from Sheen Douglass and here are my 3 creations so far.



This first one I tried out on the back of centura pearl card and it is fabulous for painting. I totally enjoyed painting this and will defiantly be using this set a lot more in the future.


This next one was done on watercolour card and is totally different to anything else I have ever done, and it was so much fun.


This last one will eventually become a 90th birthday card it just needs to be matted onto the card base and a insert added. Another fantastic image from this brilliant set of stamps from Sheena Douglass, I can't wait to see what she brings out next.

Until next time, Happy Crafting xxx

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...