Customer Creations - Thank you Ina

I recently received this image from Ina who sent it in after she decided to have a go at my Double Diagonal Pocket tutorial that I published here recently.


Ina decided to fold the topper in a slightly different way giving her a landscape pocket instead of a portrait topper. Doing it this way really gives the topper a completely different look.

Ina told me that she stamped the Daisy stamp and coloured her in using Promarkers, and that she used 2 different sentiment stamps, one from Clarity stamps and the second from a Fairy Doodles stamp set.

A lovely card once again Ina, thank you for sending it in to share with everybody.

If you would like to send in your project images please contact me here.

Until Next time Happy Crafting xx

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...