Crazicards July ATC Swaps

Can you believe July is over already... I can't but then the last 2 weeks has been spent either in hospital having appointments and treatment or visiting the better half who was rushed in for an emergency operation. Thankfully a catastrophic outcome was averted and things are now slowly but surely on the mend.

July's Crazicards ATC swap was another huge success and every single swap was gorgeous so well done ladies you should be proud of yourselves.

The theme for this swap was "Black & White with a hint of Pink" and participants had the choice of doing either one or two ATCs. I received a massive 27 ATC's in total so to make the swap work I made another one to balance everything up.

If your interested in joining in the July swap or any other future swaps please visit the Crazicards Swap Group on Facebook by clicking here. You will have to ask to join the group then please leave me a message and I will send you the information you will need for the August swap.

I am also hosting a Tag swap too on Facebook so watch out tomorrow for the Tags that were received for June's swap, they are simply gorgeous too. You can join in this swap at the same place as the link above.

Here are all 28 ATC's that I received.


 


 




 




 





1 comments:



mamapez5 said...

There's some lovely work there ladies. I'm looking forward to seeing which one I get back. Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...