Crazicards July TAG Swaps

I am absolutely thrilled to bits with the response to the July Crazicards Tag swap. Last month I had 8 participants and this month 12 people joined in and sent in a total of 21 Tags.

As with the ATC swaps I made an extra tag to make up the numbers and to ensure everyone received back the number of tags they sent in..

And I am sure you will all agree that the Tag for July's "Take Flight " theme are all absolutely fabulous.

The theme for August's Tag swap is "Woodland Walk" if your interested in joining in please visit my swap group on Facebook here. If your not already a member you will need to register and  I in turn will forward the details of the swap to you. Most people choose to join in both the ATC and Tag swaps so if your interested in both please let me know.

Here are the 22 Tags from July's swap:






















0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...