Customer Creations - Thank you Sara Jo

Receiving images from my customers showing me what they have made with the items they have purchased from my website Crazicards always brings a big smile to my face.

And when I received the image of this card from Sara Jo Sawdon it was no exception.


And I am sure that you will agree that this card is absolutely gorgeous. And I can imagine that the lady who received this card was thrilled to pieces.

Sara Jo has used the following items in here card:

Angelina Fibres
Vintage Photo Distress Ink Pad
Copper Gilding Flakes
Fusible film
Promarkers - Autumn Pack

Thank you for sharing this with us Sara Jo, I will look forward to seeing more of your work.

Until next time Happy Crafting x x

2 comments:



solasara1 said...

Thank you for featuring my card Angela! - You have so many FAB craft items at Crazicards that it easy to achieve exactly the effect you wish to create and this gilded card was a lot of fun to make & my friend loved it!..xx

Crazicards Crafty Blog said...

Your welcome Sara it's a pleasure to show off the talent of my lovely customers :O) I look forward to your next creation. Take Care xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...