Crazicards June TAG Swap Success

As I mentioned yesterday I love to make ATC's. I also love making tags too and I am a regular swapper with the Chocolate Baroque Guild members, you will have seen the swaps I have made and received in previous posts on this blog.

Anyway I decided to try hosting a TAG swap on Facebook to see if there was any interest by other crafter's in the big wide world.

I set a theme for "Floral Buttons" and then sent out the invites to everyone in my Facebook list that loves to craft. By the end of the month I received 8 tags including my own which in my book was a brilliant success as not very many people have ever made a tag to swap before.

I am delighted at the response for July's Tag swap as the numbers are slowly creeping up which means another fantastic swap is a foot....

The theme for July's Tag swap is "Take Flight" if your interested in joining in please visit my swap group on Facebook here. If your not already a member you will need to register and then you will be able to send me a message  and I in turn will forward the details of the swap to you.

Here are the 8 gorgeous tags that were received for this swap and I am sure you will agree that they are all stunning, and considering that the majority of the ladies that joined in have never made a tag before I think they did a sterling job - so well done ladies I can't wait to see July's tags...





     

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...