Crazicards June ATC Swaps Success

I absolutely love making and swapping ATC's and I join in with a couple of swaps each month when my health allows me to. Last month I decided to start a swap group on Facebook as I have a lot of friends on there who also love to make and swap ATC's.

For the first swap I set a theme of "Summer" and I received 14 ATC's which is fantastic for a 1st swap.

If your interested in joining in the July swap or any other future swaps please visit the Crazicards Swap Group on Facebook by clicking here. You will have to ask to join the group then please leave me a message and I will send you the information you will need.

I am also hosting a Tag swap too on Facebook so watch out tomorrow for the Tags that were received for June's swap, they are simply gorgeous too. You can join in this swap at the same place as the link above.


Here are all 14 ATC's in all their glory.

I am sure you will agree that they are all fabulous. Well done ladies you should be very proud of yourselves, especially those of you that have never made an ATC before this swap came a long.....























Until next time Happy Crafting xx

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...