New Home Card

Well at the ripe old age of 70 my mum decided that she wanted to move house again. Rather her than me is all I can say although I must admit I will glad when the day arrives that we can pack up and move to the seaside, when that will be is another rather long story which I won't bore you with today. I don't want you all falling a sleep now do I!!

Anyway I saw a similar card to this is a Chocolate Baroque newsletter so i thought I would give it a go.


I started by creating all my mat and layers using the cuttlebug, spellbinder dies and a sunburst embossing folder.

I used felt card for my base and my main mat as it has a lovely and rich texture. And I also used Black mirror card and plain Gold rainbow holographic card.

I stamped out my image from the Chocolate Baroque Home Sweet Home stamp plate a couple of times and then drew in the horizon and the sun rays before colouring the whole image in using my Letraset AquaMarkers.

Once I put everything together I decided that the trees needed to be decoupaged to give a lift to the image and I think it turned out just great. Mum loved it so I am a happy chappy.

I also made this small card for my sister who lives in Holland with another image from the same stamp plate.


I love this stamp set it is so easy to think of ideas how to use it so I have no doubt at all that I will be using it a lot more...

Until next time Happy Crafting xx.

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...