Crazicards Postcard Swap - September 2011

I decided to add this new Postcard swap for September just to see how it went.

The theme was chosen by one of the swap group members and was "Positive Affirmations".

I think most of the group found this theme a little more challenging but they rose to the occassion and I am please to say that despite the challenges the theme brought I received a total of 16 Superb Postcards.

I will be continuing on with the new swap format I believe it gives the artist more scope to create a fantastically unique piece of art each month on a larer scale.

The theme for October is "Autumn Glory" so if your interested in joining please visit my swap group on Facebook here we still have a few places left open but not many.

If your not already a member you will need to register and I in turn will forward the details of the swap to you once you accept my friends request. It's as simple as that...




 


 


  

 

A brilliant start to the new Postcard swap, keep up the good work ladies. I can't wait to see next  months swaps :O) xx



0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...