Crazicards Weekly ATC Challenge - Halloween

Over at Crazicards swap group on Facebook things have been pretty busy with the monthly ATC, Tag and Postcard swaps. And there have been some fantastic swaps over the past 3 months.

As the winter nights draw in and we start to see more and more cold rainy days we decided to started a "just for fun" weekly ATC challenge.  This challenge is for those of the group that have spare time on their hands during the gap between the monthly swaps. And a different theme is set each week.

This week Pauline chose the theme of Halloween and here is my entry :


I really enjoyed making this ATC. Especially the little broomstick which was made out of a little twig from the garden.

I started off by making a round mask to create a moon which I attached to the ATC with photo glue so that it can be easily removed afterwards.

I then took some cotton wool and a Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade distress ink pad and padded it onto the ATC, I also added a little Scattered Straw and Rusty Hinge to add a little atmosphere. I then used a fine mister to add a little water over the top.

Once that was all dry I decided to draw a tombstone for the broomstick to lean upon. I did this with my Promarkers and because I used shiny card stock the Promarkers gave the tombstone a little marble effect in places.

I then removed the moon mask and coloured slightly with Scattered Straw distress ink before I stamped the crooked tree ranch from the Sheena Douglass "Trees" stamp plate.

I then stamped the Black cat and a few small silhouette flowers and added the word BOO which I coloured with my Promarkers.

To finish off I glued the broomstick to the front using 3D Glue and used a fine liner to draw a tiny spider and web.

I am looking forward to the next weekly swap which starts tomorrow.

If you would like to join in with the Crazicards Swaps please visit my group on Face book here the new swap theme will be posted there tomorrow afternoon.

You don't have to be an expert crafter so come on over and join in the fun. I look forward to seeing you soon.

Until next time Happy Crafting  xx



0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...