Crazicards Weekly ATC Challenge - Music

This weeks just for fun ATC challenge is "Music"

Unfortunately I didn't have as much time to spend on this as I would have liked but I thought it was a quick and fun ATC to make.


To make this ATC I stamped a watch face several times in Momento Tuxedo Black Ink over the front of the ATC.

I then made some simple masks to cover the watch faces whilst I stamped music in Archival Sepia ink over the rest of the ATC.

Then using Tim Holtz Distress Tea Dye ink and some Ranger Cut n Dry Foam I covered the whole ATC and left it to dry.

Once the ink was completely dry I removed the masks and coloured in the watch faces with Promarkers and then covered them with Glossy Accents.

Once this was dry I added the ATC back and there you have it, an effective looking ATC which is very quick and simple to make. Perfect for a weekly challenge ATC.

I am looking forward to next weeks fun challenge, if you would like to join in please pop over to the swap group on Facebook here . The new weekly swap theme will be posted every Saturday afternoon.

Until next time. Happy Crafting xx

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...