Crazicards ATC Swap - October 2011

Last weeks launch of the Crazicards Weekly ATC Challenge was a great success and the ATC's submitted ranged from the absolutely scary to really cute.

This is just a fun challenge to pass the time as the nights draw in and winter descends upon us and this weeks Challenge is "Music".

If you would like to join in the Crazicards weekly swap please feel free to pop on over to my Facebook group here , everyone is welcome and the more the merrier.

I have also been busy preparing November's tutorial which will be a Christmas acetate card this time around. So keep your eye open for that later this week.

Right back to the October's ATC swap.  The theme was "Home & Family" and as always the swaps are all absolutely fabulous. I received a total of 30 fantastic ATC's, take a look at them all below...






 

 
 
 


 


Well done ladies I can't wait to see next months swaps.

Until next time Happy Crafting :O) xx



1 comments:



mamapez5 said...

These are all wonderful. So many different interpretations of one theme. I can't wait to see which ones I get. Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...