Fathers Day is 19th June

Fathers’ Day is on Sunday, June 19th this year. Have you made your card yet?

Cards for men in general are quite hard to make so I decided to try something different this year and this is the card I made.

I embossed the background using my cuttle bug and  the Creative Expressions Time embossing folder. Once I had embossed the card I dragged a Walnut Distressed Ink over the top to highlight the detail.

I then stamped my stamp stamps onto watercolour card and the masked them up using post it notes whilst I stamped a fob watch.

I then chose several stamps from My Chocolate Baroque Miniature Curiosities set and stamped into each stamp in turn masking as I went along.  Once I had finished that I used Tim Holtz Glossy Accents to make the watch faces look like they have glass covers. I added the sentiment and made an insert and there you have it, my Father's Day card for 2011.

Until next time Happy Crafting xx

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...