Card for Cancer Charities Fund Raising Project


I was recently having a play with some new stamps that I have and some others I haven't played with for a while and I made this little card for my Cancer Research fund raising project.

For this card I stamped the stamps with Archival Ink then I stamped the background trees using distressed inks which I then pulled out using a damp paintbrush. Once I had finished the trees and sky and they were dry I used the masks I had made earlier to cover each stamp in turn as I created a little scene with trees and flowers.

I love the effect that these stamp stamps give you, every card is different and you can theme the card to any subject you like. I will definitely be making a few more of these in different styles for sale on my fund raising page. I just need to acquire some more mini stamps to make the little scenes.

You can see this card and the others I have made for this superb cause and you can also read my own cancer story by visiting here.

I also accept donations for this worthy cause on my dedicated Just giving page which you can visit here.

I am keeping it short and sweet today so thanks for popping by, have a great weekend.

Until next time Happy Crafting xx

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...