Customer Creations - Thank you Ina

 I love to receive pictures from my customers showing me what they have been up to, so today I thought I would show you three cards sent in by Ina Wilkinson from Lancashire.


This fabulous card was stamped using the "A Little Bit Sketchy Cheers" stamp set from Sheena Douglas.




Ina said this was here first attempt at this style of card. And a fantastic first attempt it is too I am sure you will agree.

Ina also created this gorgeous double easel card which has been stamped and coloured in using some Cosmic Shimmer Paints and also Promarkers .

This a really pretty card and a lot of work has gone into it. I just love these double easel cards it gives the card so much more interest than the traditional single sided card.
 

And finally this is a gorgeous cross over card that Ina made using her Hougie Board.

The Kimono is a peel off and Ina has coloured it in using Promarkers and cosmic shimmer paints. Peel off borders have been used to add interest to the card edges and I na has also added one or two peel off butterflies to finish off.

Another terrific card.

Well done Ina I am sure the lucky recipients of these gorgeous cards were very happy.  Your cards are now in the Crazicards Gallery on my website for all my visitors to see.

Unit next time Happy Crafting xxx

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...