Paint Fusion

Over the last week or so I have been playing with my Paint Fusion stamps again but this time I decided to be a little more adventurous and paint onto Canvas instead of board.


This first painting is on a small A5 ready primed canvas which cost a couple of pounds off the internet. I wasn't sure if it would take the emulsion paint or allow me to crackle it but it did and the result was fabulous. It did take a little patience though.

For this painting I used the Sheena Douglas Paint Fusion Daisy Stamp Set and the little bee from the promotional Butterfly stamp set. I used Slate Grey Adirondak ink for stamping. And I used my Rich Gold WoW powder to emboss the swirls and the little bees.

In order to use the stamps I had to use them off the block, inking them up and them pressing them down with my fingers. The impressions weren't brilliant but they were enough to give me a guide. I used a small box underneath for support when I stamped the word Daisy which made it a little easier.

I think the end result turned out great and it gave me a lot more confidence for my next challenge...


This is a 12" x 10" canvas I bought from the pound shop that now resides at our old Woolworth store. The actual frame is a bit rough but the canvas is fine and accepted the acrylic paints quite well for a cheap buy.

For this painting I used Slate Grey Adirondak ink to stamp the Sheena "A little bit Sketchy" Believe stamp set and I used the Berries Paint Fusion Stamp Set for the corners.

This picture took a couple of days to do and I am really chuffed with how it turned out, and it made my day when someone told me it looked like a picture bought from the shop.. I am a happy crafter now....

So now onto a new challenge of Sweet Peas and Roses, should be fun.

Until next time, Happy Crafting x

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...