That Special Touch of... Mica Masks - More Cards

Well I am really thrilled to say that the card that I made during my tutorial sold instantly.  A "BIG" thank you goes out to Mrs S Buchanan,  from Kent, for her generous donation, I really appreciate your support. It means a lot to me and Cancer Research.

Luckily I did make a couple of extra cards and I have now added them to my Fundraising page on my website here.

Here they are:

This is an A5 Portrait card. Again using the Mica Mask leaves background but this time i used darker Cosmic Shimmer Mists to give a more earthy feel to the card.

I really love this Elusive Images tall trees stamp plate, it has a fabulous oriental feel to it. And the verse is just perfect for this scheme.

It reads:

A tree is known by it's fruit,
A man by his deeds,
A good deed is never lost,
He who sows courtesy reaps friendship,
And he who plants kindness gathers love.

Here is the second card I made which is also an A5 card but in landscape this time. 

For this one I made a similar background to the first card using much  lighter cosmic shimmer mists and I used more earth tones in the card stock to give that woody forest feel.

If you would like to support my efforts to raise money for Cancer Research you can do so by visiting my website where I have shopping trolley tokens, specially selected craft items each month and my handmade cards for sale. 

If you prefer to donate directly you can also visit my Just Giving web page where you can read my story, check on my progress and make a donation if you want to.

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day :O) x 


1 comments:



mamapez5 said...

Lovely cards Angie. I particularly like the portrait one. The orange colours for me give it a feel of Africa. Kate x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...