50 Days to go..............

Right then here's another idea for my pending Christmas cards... This is just the topper for now. Hopefully I will get the rest finished over the weekend.




 I quite enjoyed making this topper. I used my Big and Juicy Waterfall ink pad again for the background. Then I stamped my Christmas tree which has been glittered with clear glitter for the bling factor. You can't have a Christmas card without bling now can you?

Once I had finished the background I stamped this lovely Tilda Stamp in Momento before colouring her in with Promarkers. I coloured in the fur around the hat, the boots and Tilda's angel wings with a clear sparkle Sakura pen. Once everything was throughly dry I glazed the Red coat, love heart and hat with Glossy Accents. You would get the same effect from Crystal Lacquer.

I think this one will be for one of my lovely nieces who live in Holland. And I am in the throws of making another one which will be great for my other niece.

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...