31 Days to go... Time is definitely just whizzing by !!!

Can you believe it there is only 31 days to go before Christmas is here. I can't believe just how fast time seems to be whizzing by these days. So much to do and so little time...

I have been busy trying to get the Christmas cards finished so today I thought I would show you the end results to the previous toppers I showed you.


This is the little fold out mouse topper. For the card base I added some Christmas velvet ribbon in dark green (Christmas trees) and Burgundy (the stars) with some gold cord to tie it all in. Sadly my photographic skills aren't up to and the end result doesn't look as good here as it does close up.


And here is the finished Magnolia Tilda card. I made an easel card for this one which I stamped with snowflakes all over. For the base I also stamped snowflakes but this time onto silver paper an i embossed the greeting. To finish off I added clear rhinestones to all the snowflakes on the topper and a couple of red rhinestones so the front stayed upright.Again my fab photography doesn't show the bling on this card too well.

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...