47 Days to go and counting.........

Oh my time is just whizzing by these days. Had a really bad poorly day yesterday but thankfully although not 100% I am feeling a lot better today. Sometimes wish I could put myself in a bag and give myself a good shake up LOL :O)

Anyway here is the next topper I made for my Christmas Cards. I got this set of Cute Companions ages ago and never got round to using them, so I thought I would give them a go this year. They turned out really cute although I say so myself :O)


This is the front of the topper. I stamped out each mouse making a total of 4. I coloured them in using my promarkers and sakura stardust pens. Once everything was dry I cut out a circle of acetate to fit each bauble and attached it to the image. 

After the acetate had dried I attached the coloured in bauble tops before attaching each bauble to a page in my little booklet. I finished off each page with some pretty peel offs and a Christmas message on the last page. I then added a ribbon to close the booklet before attaching the whole thing to my topper backing that was mounted on holographic brushes gold mirror card.

And to finish off I made some glitter Holly and berries for each corner.



This is the front cover underneath the ribbon.


And these are the 3 inside images, I couldn't fit the greeting page on but I hope you get the idea.

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...