Milestone Birthday Card

I used a set of Get in Shape Chunky Numbers to make the layers for my card. Then I stamped music all over as the person this is for is heavy into Northern Soul music. I embossed the music in Gold. And then I decided to stamp the base with a large Happy Birthday backgound stamp using versamark again but this time I decided to use some pretty sparkly Gold perfect pearls.

After layering everything up I mounted everything onto Gold mirri board.  I always find it hard to make a card for a man but I think this one turned out ok.

I have entered this card into the Polka Doodle Special Birthday Challenge #10 this week.

9 comments:



FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

What a perfect card for a music loving man. Thanks for joining in the Polka Doodles Challenge

Luv Dee xxx

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

Don't know what happened there, half the above message seems to have evaporated, lol.

What a perfect card for a music loving man. Thanks for joining in the Polka Doodles challenge.

Sid said...

Nice bold card,which 'does the trick' beautifully !

Kerry said...

Love the musical numbers great idea. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Effie said...

Like the big chunky numbers.....

Angelnorth said...

Great man card, the chunky numbers look fab!

UK STampers Cyber Blog said...

super card Angie!

Anonymous said...

erm...that last comment was from me! lol!

Fliss said...

Great card and lovely idea to make musical numbers.
Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles this week and hope to see you again soon.
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...