Hummingbird and Origami Flowers



Just wanted to add a new card to my blog and it seems that it will hopefully also be one I can enter in the Polka Doodles challenge and one or two others too this week which is great. I am also an avid stamper and wanted to do something that involved stamping and origami flowers. And this is what I came up with.


I stamped the hummingbird and flowers with versamark then embossed them with detail White Opaque embossing powder.


Then I attached the vellum to the Black mat with brads which I had coloured to match, I only had purple to hand, and then added the black and white oragami flowers with half pearls to finish off. Oh and not forgetting my favourite spotty ribbon. I am well pleased with this card, I hope you like it.

8 comments:



jackiescrafts said...

What a great card, I love all those flowers you have used
Thanks for joining in at MCFC

Jackie x

the crafty duck said...

gorgeous card, love the silver it is so effective and your butterflies make it perfect for our challenge, thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

FauxPainter - Dee Paramour said...

A beautiful refreshing card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

Luv Dee xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Angie, love the origami and flowers.

Thanks for joining us at Magical Crafts.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Kerry said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

Jean said...

Gorgeous - love how that one flower stands out! I've been looking at the other cards you've posted. Your cards are lovely. We've just posted our second challenge at www.justscraps.ca and would love to have you play along. Drop by and visit!

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in our wings challenge at Polkadoodles. Fab card - love your flowers! Cheers Claire x

Liz said...

Whoooo Lots of lovely butterflys there Thanks for playing along with wings

Liz x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...