Handmade Origami Flowers


 
Here we are with another card. I thought I might try making some origami flowers and this was the result. They turned out quite well and I will definitely be having another go at making different sizes and shapes.

 

I started off with some scraps of pretty patterned papers which I distressed with my ink pads. You have to make each petal seperately then stick them all together so it took a little while to do but I think the time it took and the end result was work the effort. 


I chopped off the bottoms and added the brad with a big blob of silicon glue to give them a bit more strength on the card. And finished off with the gold ribbon and sentiment. So my conclusion is making your own pretty flower embelishments is well worth it. I will be trying some other techniques out in the next few weeks and will report back with the results.

2 comments:



Trimgym said...

Great card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Unknown said...

So lovely! Thank you for sharing your card with us at The Pink Elephant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...