Can you believe it's April already...

Well I just don't know where the time goes. One minute it's January and the next it's April already and I will soon be 40 something.........

The new website is coming along a treat, although my service provider has been a big nightmare over the last week. The database server went down and no matter what you say to them they were oblivious. Anyway they eventually listened and everything is back up and running now thankfully.

So if you haven't been to visit already please feel free to come take a look and tell me what you think, all critiques welcome good or bad. You can find me here.

I recently decided to have a go at making an exploding box. I have seen many different versions of this type of box and I will be posting my version here along with a tutorial how to make a similar box once I get the wording right so that everyone can understand me that is LOL.....

I'm really pleased with the end result so pop back soon to read all about it.

Right enough from me Happy Easter.

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...