Over the Weekend - Metal Flowers Tag

I have always admired cards, tags and ATC's that are made from craft metal. They always look so fantastic and very difficult to do, hence the reason why I have never had a go myself until now.

I was recently having a look through the crafty blogs that I follow and two of them feature craft metal pieces on a regular basis.

So, as you do, I thought to myself  I am going to have a go at that and with the help of two fantastic tutorials from Artfully Yours.

So over the weekend I set about getting my things together that I would need such as craft metal, alcohol inks, moulding paste, idea-ology bits and bobs and some pretty ribbon etc. And this is the tag that I made. The colours are a lot better in real life. I spent quite a long time on this one but I thing the end result was well worth it and I will definitely be using craft metal again as it's not as scary as it looks..

If you haven't tried it yet I suggest you give it a go, I am sure you will love it.

Until next time then Happy Crafting x

1 comments:



mamapez5 said...

Well done! That's excellent, especially for a first try. I also have some sheets of Linda Brown's metal and her tutorials,and I even bought some tools after I saw her demonstrating once, but so far they are still lurking in a drawer somewhere. I think you may have inspired me to have a go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...