Customer Creations - Thank You Sheila

This fabulous card was created by Sheila Jacob using  the Stream of Life stamp from the Sheena Douglass "A Little Bit Sketchy" stamp range.

Sheila stamped the image using a permanent Archival Ink before colouring in the image with her water colour pencils and once finished she covered the whole image with Glossy Accents to give the image a super tile effect.

I think the matting and layering really make this image stand out, and I love the other little touches with the ribbon, button, brads and the painted branch. They really finish the whole card off. Well done Sheila I am sure your son loved this fabulous birthday Card. Your card is now in the Crazicards Gallery on my website for all my visitors to see.

Hope you have a great week until next time happy crafting x

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...