Time just flies....

Can you believe yet another month has flown by since I last posted on my blog. I have no idea where the time goes. I do know that it feels like the older I get the faster the time goes.......

I think I need to invest in the software that types for you as you speak, I could do more things at the same time and would probably find more time to update my blog. I just wish I had more happy things to write about but at the moment that's not going to be the case as it would seem that Cancer likes the members of my family both near and far.

First it was me and now my partners mum has been diagnosed, her father is also suspected of having it and my sisters father in law is currently going through all the tests. So this 1 in 3 malarkey is not so in my family circle. Life can be so unfair at times...

Anyway on a brighter note things over at Crazicards.co.uk are going well. The site seems to be picking up a little and I am slowly but surely getting more products loaded up and even more are on their way. I am also working on a new gallery where I can upload my projects and I am hoping to have a section where all the customers at Crazicards.co.uk can upload their own art work for everyone to see, it's going to be great. All these things take time though so for now I have created an off the shelf gallery where I will be uploading some of my crafty projects. You can visit my temporary gallery by clicking the link here, I hope you enjoy your visit.

I know I have promised to do the box tutorial several times so I am not going to make any further promises as to when it will be ready to view, things are just to mad here to be able to say it will be ready any day soon. So I will just say that it is in the process and once I get some breathing space I will get it finished I promise....

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...