ATC Swaps

I joined an ATC swap group a little while ago and so far I have had some lovely ATCs sent to me from the other members. I never thought I would enjoy making ATCs but so far it has been great fun and I am now trying to get my mum interested too.

Here are just a few of the ATCs I have made and later in the week I will add a few I have received. I hope you like them as much as I enjoyed making them.


This first ATC was for my N Swap. I made by stamping onto stampbord and once dried I etched out some of the light and the stars. I named this atc Night Sky. I used a brayer and a big and juicy waterfall ink pad for th background and I stamped the trees with Black archival ink pad.


This was for my O swap. I started off by using Dried Marigold distressed ink and Spiced Marmalade to colour the background. I then used different colours of Orange to stamp the letters to spell ORANGE and I embossed them with clear embossing powder. I then took a piece of White Organza and changed it to match my atc using Promarkers.  I then added a few buttons and gem stars to finish the atc off.
This next atc was a variation on my P swap. The original had just 3 ribbon roses where as for this one that I made for my mum I made 5 faux porcelain roses from paper. Once the flowers were made I dipped them into my melting pot to give them that porcelain look. The atc base was coloured and stamped using Tim Holtz distressed inks and I finished off by adding a few rhinestones.


 I'm looking forward to the next atc which is Q, but I haven't decided what to do quite yet.

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...