Crazicards August ATC Swaps

First of all my apologies for the lack in posts this last few months have been rather hectic with many visits to a fro to the hospital. Time just seems to dissappear and before you know it we are well into September.

The theme for September's ATC swap is "Sun, Sea & Sand" you can use one or all of these elements in your swap. If you are interested in joining in please visit my swap group on Facebook here. If your not already a member you will need to register and  I in turn will forward the details of the swap to you once you accept my friends request. Most people choose to join in both the ATC and Tag swaps so if your interested in both please let me know.

Anyway, August ATC swap was another great success with the theme of "Words"

Here are the fabulous swaps sent in for August:





























0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...