Crazicards ATC Swap - September 2011

The theme for the September ATC swap was Sun, Sea or Sand. For this challenge you could use just one element or all of them together.

And once again my monthly swappers amazed me with their super talent and enthusiasm. I received a total of 29 ATC's and every single one of them is briliant as you can see below.

The theme for Octobers's ATC swap is "Home & Family". If you are interested in joining in please visit my swap group on Facebook here we still have a few places left open.

If your not already a member you will need to register and  I in turn will forward the details of the swap to you once you accept my friends request.
 



























 Well done ladies I can't waiti to see next months swaps.

Until next time Happy Crafting :O) xx


2 comments:



mamapez5 said...

I am sorry I couldn't join in with this swap, as I only returned from UK this week, but I am very impressed by all these lovely pieces of artwork. I am looking forward to getting involved again next month. Kate x

Crazicards Crafty Blog said...

Ane we can't wait to have you back Kate, we missed you :O) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...