Woodland With A Twist ATC.

This is another ATC I created called Woodland with a twist. The theme was to be Woodland and had to include something real from a woodland.




To make this ATC I started by creating my own background coloured card using perfect pearl pigment powders mixed with water and a Tim Holtz Shabby Shutters and a Broken China distressed Ink pad. I started by adding the shabby shutters and a light swipe of the broken china ink to the white card using Ranger cut 'n' dry foam. I then made up my mix of perfect pearl pigment powder and sprayed the coloured card.

Once dry I stamped the naked tree stamp from Elusive Images and embossed it.  For my real woodland item I chose pine cones which I cut up using garden sheers and stuck them together in the shape of flowers using 3D Glue Gel I added a couple of peel off glittery butterflies and then I finished off with a few rhinestones and some fabulous swirls  from my Tim Holtz Grungeboard plain elements pack painted Copper.

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...