Q Themed ATC

Here we have my ATC for the letter Q to keeping in line with the letter theme from one of my ATC swap clubs.

For the Q swap I chose Queen of Hearts as my title. Here's the finished ATC.


To start I misted the background with a Cosmic Shimmers Lava Red mister. Then I stamped and embossed a beautiful Heart from Tim Holtz Urban Chic stamp set in Barn Door distressed ink.

I then coloured in the heart and added some gems to add sparkle. Once that had dried I added some Glossy Accents to give the heart some dimension.

Whilst that was drying I took the letter Q from my Tim Holtz Plain Alphabet Soup Grunge pack and coloured it with gold acrylic paint and I also painted a grunge board crown from Tim Holtz Plain Mixed Mini's Grunge pack.

Once dry I stuck them down onto the ATC and added some Rhinestones.

I finished off by adding some mini gold brads to the corners.

0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...