Baroque Guild ATC Swap March 2011

The theme for this months ATC swap was Spring Colours with a theme of Pink and Fresh Green.
This is the gorgeous little ATC and fabulous card I received from Gina.The ATC is covered in beautiful little flowers and is really sweet. 

The gorgeous card that accompanied the ATC was a lovely surprise and was stamped using the Patchwork Butterflies stamp plate. 

This huge butterfly is just glorious and reminded me that I need to find my 6 x 6 acrylic block out and play with this stamp, soon.


This is the ATC that I made for the swap. I covered the ATC in bright green pearlescent acrylic paint before stamping the butterfly which is also from  the Patchwork Butterfly stamp set.

Once this was dry I coloured it in using my Promarkers. And then proceeded to add several layers of clear Utee to make an enamelled tile. This really made all the colours ping.

I finished off by adding a little gold embossing around the edge using Rich Gold wow powder. The end result was great and this ATC now has a lovely new home with Barbara. Next months ATC and Tag challenges have already been set and will be done under the new banner of Chocolate Baroque which is the name of the new company opened by Glenda Waterworth.



0 comments:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...