2 New Birthday Cards

This week I had 2 Mum's birthday cards to get sorted. One for my mum and one for my partners mum too, quite handy that both birthdays fall within a couple of days of each other..



This card was made using coredinations and some really pretty flower embossed card stock I had in my stash. The butterflies were cut using my new stamp and I just added a few little sparlky hearts and flowers oh and some nice pink sparkly ribbon just to finish it off.






The 2nd card was also made using coredinations but this time in Chocolate and Orange with a hint of gold. I added some really pretty peteloo flowers and butterflies and finished it off with a bit of bling.

1 comments:



made by fifi said...

great mum cards - thank you for joining in MTTC challenge this week x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...