25th Wedding Anniversay Card

This week I had to make a very special 25th Wedding Anniversary card for a couple who have been friends of mine for a very long time and who live in Holland.

Linda's favourites colours are Black & White so for this card I went with the Black & Silver theme and considering it took me forever to think of how I wanted to make the card it turned out better than I thought it would.



This is the front of the card which is A4. I used two sets of Black & Silver floral decoupage which I bought eons ago, they are so pretty when you put them together. I mounted them onto Silver mirri board and incorporated a triple organza ribbon bow in Silver , Black & White.

On the inside I made a double pop out with love heart apertures which I edge with those trusty old peel offs. I cut out the 25 numbers in both Black and Silver, the Silver is on the reverse of the numbers, and finished them off with peel offs and a squirt of Silver glitter spray. I also lined the back of the apertures with some pretty vellum which I bought which has a Silver leaf design on it.

After that I made the two side panels with names and the centre verse, printed straight onto the Silver pearl paper for those, mounted them on Silver Mirri board and again finished them off with a quick squirt of the Silver glitter spray.

And there you have it all I have to do now is make and decorate the box to put the card into and the job will done. But that is a job for Sunday so I will post the results here once it has been finished. Should be fun as I have never made a card box before.


1 comments:



Anice said...

This card has turned out fantastic..they will love it I'm sure.
Anice xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...